Your original Jays product is covered by a warranty of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of a brand new, unused Jays product by the original purchaser. Jays Headphones Canada / Progressive Sales Canada Inc guarantees that the product is free from faults in the materials, design and workmanship when it was sold to the purchaser. If you are not able to submit the receipt when making a warranty claim you may be obliged to pay for any repairs carried out. Proof of purchase must clearly state the date of purchase, name of the product and the details of the authorized re-seller. This Warranty Policy applies to only those products purchased directly via the jaysheadphonescanada.ca website. For all JAYS products purchased via any other retailer, the Warranty will need to be processed directly with that retailer.
Limited Warranty Period
The product may include different parts and they may have different Warranty Periods. The different Warranty Periods for this product are:
- Twelve (12) months on the earphone external shell and internal components
- Twelve (12) months on the cables and connectors
- Six (6) months on accessories
The Warranty Period cannot be extended or renewed due to subsequent resale or replacement of the product. This Limited Warranty does not affect your legal rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer electronic products. Defective parts replaced within the Limited Warranty Claim shall become the property of Jays Headphones Canada / Progressive Sales Canada Inc.
What Is Not Covered By The Limited Warranty?
Faults caused by wear and tear, accident, dropping, mechanical damage, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal impact damage or force majeure. Modification or repair by you or third party without Jays approval.
- During the warranty period JAYS Headphones Canada / Progressive Sales Canada will, at its option, repair or replace any product found to be faulty after inspection by its personnel at their premises in Mississauga Ontario.
- Misuse and normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Within the warranty period faulty units should be returned to point of supply.
- Items that cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase.
- Damage sustained by goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return shipping for items covered by the warranty will be paid by JAYS Headphones Canada / Progressive Sales Canada Inc.
- This warranty does not in any way affect your legal rights.
To Repair Product Under Warranty
- To return a product, please complete and submit the online Warranty Service Request.
- All warranty items must be approved prior to shipping a product back, and have a Warranty Service Request number included with the packing slip. Additionally: we reserve the right to replace or repair any product covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- Your order confirmation / invoice email and shipping notifications are necessary as you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Photographs, video of the defect and or written detailed explanation of defect will required as part of the Warranty Service Request process.
- Products to be returned under Warranty which cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight by the customer, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase. Damage sustained to goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return freight for items covered by Warranty will be prepaid by JAYS Headphones Canada / Progressive Sales Canada Inc.
JAYS Headphones Canada
Progressive Sales Canada Inc
3760 Odyssey Drive